Anything Goes Chili
Register your local team using the form below for a chance to win cash prizes and trophies!
• 1st – $500 | 2nd – $300 | 3rd – $100
• $40 registration per 3-person team | 15 lbs. meat minimum | Turn-in at noon
* Each team receives 3 entrance wristbands as part of the registration fee. Additional wristbands are $5 each. Everyone at the event must wear a wristband.
• No restrictions on recipe or ingredients.
• Do not bring serving bowls or spoons. We provide bowls, spoons, paper towels and trash bags, and will replenish supplies during the event as needed.
• Bring your own tent, table and cooking equipment. Cook area is 12’ x 12’. Camper spots are available, but no hookups are provided.
• Camper spot setup begins Friday, July 31, at 3 p.m.
• Non-camper setup begins Saturday, August 1, at 6 a.m. All vehicles must be unloaded and moved by 9:30 a.m.
• Everything must be picked up and removed from the site by 3 p.m., Sunday, August 2.
• All registered teams invited to Cooks’ Dinner at 6:30 p.m., Friday, July 31, at Blackham Coliseum
• No team members under 21 are allowed to consume alcohol at any time during their participation in this event, including Cooks’ Dinner, setup, public hours, teardown, etc.
Thank You for Registering
To complete your registration, please send the $40 fee to Barry Poole, 113 Queensbury Drive, Lafayette, LA 70508. Make checks payable to Barry Poole. If you have questions, call (337) 359-7081, or email email@example.com.