Anything Goes Chili
Register your local team using the form below for a chance to win cash prizes and trophies!
• 1st – $500 | 2nd – $300 | 3rd – $100
• $40 registration per 3-person team | 15 lbs. meat minimum | Turn-in at noon
* Each team receives 3 entrance wristbands as part of the registration fee. Additional wristbands are $5 each. Everyone at the event must wear a wristband.
• No restrictions on recipe or ingredients.
• Do not bring serving bowls or spoons. We provide bowls, spoons, paper towels and trash bags, and will replenish supplies during the event as needed.
• Bring your own tent, table and cooking equipment. Cook area is 12’ x 12’. Camper spots are available, but no hookups are provided.
• Camper spot setup begins Friday, March 15, at 3 p.m.
• Non-camper setup begins Saturday, March 16, at 6 a.m. All vehicles must be unloaded and moved by 9:30 a.m.
• Everything must be picked up and removed from the site by 3 p.m., Sunday, March 17.
• All registered teams invited to Cooks’ Dinner at 6:30 p.m., Friday, March 15, at Blackham Coliseum
• No team members under 21 are allowed to consume alcohol at any time during their participation in this event, including Cooks’ Dinner, setup, public hours, teardown, etc.
Local Team Registration Form
Fields marked with an * are required.
Thank you for entering your cooking team for Cajun Chili Fest. To complete your registration, please send the $40 fee to Barry Poole, 113 Queensbury Drive, Lafayette, LA 70508. Make checks payable to Barry Poole. If you have questions, call (337) 359-7081 or email email@example.com.