Anything Goes Chili
Register your local team using the form below for a chance to win cash prizes and trophies!
• 1st – $500 | 2nd – $300 | 3rd – $100
• $40 registration per 3-person team | 15 lbs. meat minimum | Turn-in at noon
* Each team receives 3 entrance wristbands as part of the registration fee. Additional wristbands are $5 each. Everyone at the event must wear a wristband.
• No restrictions on recipe or ingredients.
• Do not bring serving bowls or spoons. We provide bowls, spoons, paper towels and trash bags, and will replenish supplies during the event as needed.
• Bring your own tent, table and cooking equipment. Cook area is 12’ x 12’. Camper spots are available, but no hookups are provided.
• Camper spot setup begins Friday, March 18, at 5 p.m.
• Non-camper setup begins Saturday, March 19, at 6 a.m. All vehicles must be unloaded and moved by 9:30 a.m.
• Everything must be picked up and removed from the site by 3 p.m., Sunday, March 20.
• All registered teams are invited to Cooks’ Dinner at 6:30 p.m., Friday, March 18, on-site.
• No team members under 21 are allowed to consume alcohol at any time during their participation in this event, including Cooks’ Dinner, setup, public hours, teardown, etc.
To register, please complete the form below and mail the $40 fee to Barry Poole, 710 W. Admiral Doyle Drive, New Iberia, LA 70560. Make checks payable to Barry Poole. If you have questions, call (337) 359-7081, or email email@example.com.